Responsible for overseeing all the activities related to the project and its operations which will contribute to the successful delivery of the project as a whole against performance measures set out in the Grant Agreement between SWAPP and World Bank.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations Management and Reporting
- General Services
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualification and Experience:
- Preferably with Masteral degree and 24 units of graduate studies in Business Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Development or any other related fields;
- Extensive experience working with financial management, bookkeeping and human resources development;
- Knowledgeable of contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operational management;
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get job done; and
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
The salary will be PhP 55,000 – PhP 60,000 per month, depending on qualifications and will not receive any benefits other than the compensation as she/he will work on a project basis.
Duration of Contract:
The duration of the contract is from January 2013 to August 2014, subject to performance review every six (6) months.
Download TOR below:
|TOR - Operations Manager for JSDF IWS Project||88.13 KB||94|